26 February 2011

I am a Writer

I have thought many times to myself that I would like to be a writer someday.  How ridiculous is that?  I was just sitting on my porch eating dinner (scrambled eggs with cheese, and milk) when I thought, "you already are a writer!"  At least 65% of what I think about during the day has something to do with writing.  I could be putting words together, playing with plot, or pretending to actually be one of my characters and seeing where the story goes from there.  There are numerous aspects to writing that I think about.

What I probably should think to myself is not that I would like to be a writer someday, but mostly that I hope to be published and am able to share my work with all of you out there :)

How awesome is it to know that I get to spend the rest of my life doing what I love the most?  Whether or not I am ever published or make any money from this, at least I know that I am a writer and that is what I love best.

Happiness Tip: eat dinner outside (unless you live up North, than eat dinner looking out the window, haha), and let yourself think clearly about the very thing you love doing the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment